Re: MythTV with ATI TV WONDER™ VE?

Chris Carey chris.carey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:02:27 MST 2005

I saw the MythTV presentation by (I believe) Andrew McNabb a while
back. It was most impressive. At that time I didnt need the MythTV
because I had a customized Linux DirectTivo. After moving to an
apartment with free cable, it seems that MythTV is the best option. If
I remember correectly Andrew had a suggestion for a ~$50 card. Are
there any decent prices on cards out there? Or does anyone have a used
card (after upgrading to HDTV card perhaps) that I could purchase?
Thanks