MythTV with ATI TV WONDER™ VE?

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Nov 9 23:30:59 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 22:20 -0700, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> > "Will MythTV work with the ATI TV WONDER VE tuner card?"

I don't know.

Do you own one already?  If not don't buy it unless it is trivial to
answer your question by hitting Google.  I bought the PVR-150 while
support was sketchy and I regretted it for a while.  Fortunately, it was
a card that was quickly supported because of the existing driver that
was available to tweak and there was tons of demand for supporting it.

Make your MythTV experience pleasant by choosing hardware that will
easily work and is well supported by the community.

If you already own it, good luck.  Let us know what you find out.

Gabe