Utopia?

Greg and Jill Jepperson gregjill at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:56:04 MST 2005

I just looked at TheList and it doesn't have either XMission or MStar.
 I didn't see anything about Utopia either.  There are too many
dial-up and DSL ISPs on the list to find anything useful.  So, no
thanks.

As I understand it, Xmission and Mstar are the only option on Utopia.
AT&T was signed up initially but I don't think they're offering
anything yet.

Is there another site that isn't filled with a million ISPs that has
information about Utopia?  I've searched around and couldn't find
anything.

Greg