Utopia?

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Thu Nov 3 16:45:19 MST 2005

Dreamer wrote:
> Just curious to know if anyone has thas experience  with Utopia?
> I've just signed up for MStar Metro service on the Utopia network, and
> am anxiously awaiting the installer to come and rid me of Qwest and
> Comcast.  But the service seems extremely new, so I'm just asking
> around trying to get feedback from existing users thus far.

MStar is yet-another-name for Ikano, SISNA, and Electric Lightwave -
also known as "We can't route packets worth a damn" and "when something
goes wrong, we scratch our heads incessantly."

ELI's network is "okay" but if you want serious performance, amazing
uptime, warm geek fuzzies, and an actual RESPONSE when something goes
wrong, go with XMission.

  "Please fasten seatbelt to prepare for crash."
     -- Seen in a car in Japan