Utopia?

Dreamer smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:56:05 MST 2005

Ok, I asked the sales guy just exactly that question.
He said to the best of his knowledge that DOS was not compatible with
the internet, and I would need to make sure all my computers were
running windows or better.

I'm running Linux, and that IS better than windows, so by the sales
departments logic, I should be safe from some DOS possibly all of
them;)

(note the above is satirical, and not meant to show my level knowledge
in anyway)