Utopia?

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:35:33 MST 2005

Where do you guys live?  They are currently digging up my front yard
and laying the cable.  How long after that can I go online?

One thing I have noticed that some isps (xmission for example) will
offer 10-30mbit connections but will allow you to download 100gb a
month.

We should call around and compile a list of ISPs:  How much they
charge and if they have any limits.

Grant