Part time position with possible full time future

Kimball Larsen kimball at kimballlarsen.com
Wed Nov 2 12:45:52 MST 2005

Pluggers -
	My company (located about 2500 south and 20th west in Salt Lake) is
looking for a part time intern to assist with tech support and work
on a programming project for the next 3 months.   After that time,
there is a possibility the position would become a long term full
time position.

	Specifically, we are looking for someone with the following skills:

		Creative troubleshooting
		Knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
		Some programming experience (Object oriented, anyone who knows Ruby
is highly preferred)
		Self Motivated
		Good People Skills

	The pay will be an hourly rate, to be decided based on skillset and
experience.  Ideally, we are looking for someone working towards a CS
degree who needs a part time job to get the bills paid and gain
experience working in their field of study.

	Interested parties should forward a resume and contact info to:
	jobs at beat-the-bookstore.com

Thanks!

(feel free to forward this along wherever you like)

-- Kimball