Programming partnership wanted

eChazen Internet Solutions contact at echazen.com
Tue Mar 29 17:51:24 MST 2005

<free clue>
you've just put your entire recruiting effort in jeopardy.

if you interview anyone in the near future, and then decide not to hire them
for whatever reason, all they have to do is call up a yellow-pages car-crash
lawyer and walk in with a print out of your post and say that you knew they
weren't mormon, and that's why you weren't hired.

you may be able to eventually win the lawsuit, but you will get buried in
the meantime.  if you are lucky they will be willing to settle for $10K,
which will be less than your legal fees trying to defend yourself.
</free clue>

geesh.  nevermind that you don't seem understand why it's offensive, but
this is "hiring 101" stuff - you should know better.

Thanks for the "free clue".  You must be a hiring genious!  Seriously, if
someone wants to come after me for not hiring them because they aren't LDS,
they would have to have a HUGE case against me.  That's all I"m going to say
about that.

Can we move on now?

Thanks,
Jason Ho-Ching