Programming partnership wanted

eChazen Internet Solutions contact at echazen.com
Tue Mar 29 16:38:56 MST 2005

Very good points, Sasha.  We have done this enough times in the past that
overlooking hidden details is almost never an issue.  The funny thing is,
the project you mentioned that I posted a while back DID have hidden issues
that caused some delays.  So your points are well taken.  But, for the most
part, all questions are asked and answered before any contracts are signed.
That way there are no hidden agendas.

We turn away projects all the time that aren't worth the money.  It is
always the lower budget clients who ask for the most.  But we do, as much as
possible, get everything clearly laid out in the project description before
taking on the task.  If the programmer here in the US feels that the project
is not worth his time, then we ship it overseas or turn the project down.

It's as simple as that, but not always that simple :)

Thanks,
Jason Ho-Ching
Owner ZenCartSkins.com and eChazen.com
jason at echazen.com