Programming partnership wanted

eChazen Internet Solutions contact at echazen.com
Tue Mar 29 16:12:28 MST 2005

Why? Demand more! Don't settle! Accepting pay that is sub-standard
pulls the industry down.

Because I prefer to work for myself and not someone else.  In doing so,
there have been times where my company was short on projects.  In those
situations I have done entire e-commerce sites or other projects for just a
few hundred dollars.

I have to sacrifice at times to put food on the table and to ensure I don't
have to get a full-time job doing something I don't enjoy.  Running my own
business is very fulfilling and rewarding.  I wouldn't give it up without a
fight :)

Thanks,
Jason Ho-Ching
Owner ZenCartSkins.com and eChazen.com