thumb drive - huh?

Jared Bernard jared.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:20:39 MST 2005

Thanks. I guess I should have posted that I figured that out. I just have to
manually mount/umount the device. This experience was very educational though
because I learned about /var/log . There's alot of info in there.  I used
those same logs since to troubleshoot another problem on my laptop. Thanks
again.
JB