Programming partnership wanted

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Mar 29 13:24:00 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 13:13 -0700, eChazen Internet Solutions wrote:
> My web design company seems to have a problem finding programmers with the following traits:
>
> 1. highly skilled (very knowledgeable in php, mysql, security, linux, etc)
> 2. available regularly (don't have another full-time job)
> 3. affordable (we're not looking to pay corporate-level pricing.)
> 4. local (here in the US)

Skilled, full time, and cheap? By "not corporate-level" do you mean
"willing to work for peanuts"? Even using PHP I think I might have just
found your problem. The only competent, cheap programmers I know are
either college students or know better than to use PHP. Someone actually
capable of writing professional level PHP deserves professional level
pay.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org

using enough of it." - Chris Maden