Linux PHP Editors

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Tue Mar 29 09:45:40 MST 2005

Looks promising.  I don't have a lot of experience with Java programs
though.  Having a hard time figuring out how to install it.  I
downloaded the install.jar and tried opening it with the JRE java bin.
Also downloaded the source, but clueless there too.  Only other Java app
I have run was Mindterm in Windows.  This will be a first for me in
Linux though.  Any suggestions?

Eric Jensen