UUG Meeting this Thursday: Getting Back to the Basics

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Tue Mar 29 09:04:51 MST 2005

This Thursday we're having the last full-fledged UUG Meeting of the
semester (we'll have a fragfest at the very end).  It will be held on
BYU campus in room 340 of the Crabtree Building (CTB), which is just
south of the Wilkinson Center (maps at http://map.byu.edu and
http://map.byu.edu/campusmap.pdf).

Getting Back to the Basics: Taking Full Advantage of SSH, Bash, Make,
and More

Chances are you use them every day. But do you really know them? Stuart
Jansen will discuss some of the less known features of his favorite
programs. SSH and Bash will be the star guests. Other favorites like
make and sed will also be appearing. With a little luck, rsync and some
"surprise guests" will also be able to make it. Come one, come all for
what promises to be a gala event!

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/