slashdot (was: International Addresses)

Benjamin Bytheway ben at vrusp.com
Fri Mar 25 13:58:11 MST 2005

On Friday 25 March 2005 13:06, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:

> The problem that I have with slashdot is that they will publish
> anything and everything no days. I guess their stated topic ("news for
> nerds, stuff that matters") is broad in itself, but things were a
> little more focused when I started reading.

In one comment from Bruce Perens on slashdot, he mentioned a news site he's
involved with that he called "Slashdot for Grownups."  I added it to my rss
reader and have enjoyed the articles posted there.  It's currently running
slashcode, but they are writing a new site in Ruby on Rails.

http://technocrat.net/