Linux PHP Editors

Scott Jaderholm jaderholm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:29:46 MST 2005

jEdit has collapsing code blocks and works really nicely as a general
programming editor.
At first I wasn't thrilled about using an editor that takes forever to
load up (a couple seconds) but once I tried it I really liked how easy
it is to install plugins (as easy as firefox) and all the features.

http://jaderholm.com/gallery/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=Windows&id=2005_02_09

http://jedit.org

--Scott