Greetings and salutations.....

oldtoker oldtoker at
Fri Mar 25 17:33:08 MST 2005

Hi all!

     I am currently living in Germany but should be moving to the Provo area
within the next weeks / months.   I am a relative newbie to linux having
tried many different flavors and there are more than a few to choose from I
finally decided on Mandrake. I Love linux well Because it's linux :)  and
that just makes it better than WinBlows. at any rate..

I need lots of help learning about Linux. as such I ask lots of obvious NOOB
questions  Please bear with me..  and don't turn the gas up too high when
flaming me for being a bad boy..  :)  I char easy.

I have been known to make statments at times without thinking that I could
possibly offend someone or thier possition.. If I do manage to offend you
please let me know I am not to proud to say I appologize :)

- --
Mandrake 10.1 Professional
256 MB RAM
Nvidia 128 Graphics

My thoughts on the Great O.S. Debate:
"The only intuitive interface is a nipple. Everything else is

I am counted on the Linux Counter.  Get Counted! @
Linux Counter #248552
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)