Linux PHP Editors

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Fri Mar 25 10:55:52 MST 2005

Kenneth Burgener wrote:

> Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
>
>>> Do you mean the TruStudio plugin, or is there another plugin that I
>>> am unaware of?
>>>
>>> http://www.xored.com/trustudio
>>

>> Yes. Pardon the typographical error.
>

> Well I just tested out the TruStudio plugin for Eclipse and it is
> EVERYTHING I wanted.  It has the syntax highlighting, the function
> name autocomplete, the parameter hint, and it even has the collapse
> code feature that Eric mentioned.  Awesome!
>
> Thanks,
> Kenneth
>
> .===================================.
> | This has been a P.L.U.G. mailing. |
> |      Don't Fear the Penguin.      |
> |  IRC: #utah at irc.freenode.net   |

I got it installed, but I can't get the folding to work.  I've seen the
screen shots and I have the folding options set, but it doesn't seem to
take.  I can't see any "bars" that I don't have checked as being up
either.  I put up the line numbers and everything else I could.  What
did you do to get that to work?  And was it with PHP or something else?

Eric Jensen