Linux PHP Editors

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Fri Mar 25 09:47:34 MST 2005

I have been searching the internet for my dream editor and haven't had
much luck yet.  Actually, I did find one that is very close (Quanta
Plus) but it is for KDE only and that doesn't work for me right now.
Qunata didn't do anything super special that other editors couldn't,
with the exception of collapsing code structures.  It got me hooked on
that feature and I must have it once again.  I've used a lot of editors
that work fine with syntax highlighting and all that, but I must have
collapsing code.  I crave it.  Otherwise I will stick with my usual
editor, vim.  Any suggestions?

Eric Jensen