International Addresses

Nicholas Leippe nick at byu.edu
Thu Mar 24 10:13:31 MST 2005

We have struggled with this concept here.  I have no perfect solution, but to
complicate things, I'll point out that most people are accustomed to entering
addresses beginning with the most granular portion first, which makes your
suggestion of selecting the country first less user-friendly in that it's not
what people are used to.  I suggested this at work a while ago, but we
decided otherwise because of this.

I'd agree with you, from an implementation point of view, that if users
started at the least granular portion first, a pretty slick,
all-accommodating interface could be created.

--
Respectfully,

Nicholas Leippe
Sales Team Automation, LLC