International Addresses

Matthew Frederico mfrederico at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:17:35 MST 2005

Whe I worked for CoffeeCup software we had international sales all the time.

We just had a freeform zip / postal code, a country dropdown, a
state/province which had canadian provinces, and an extra (at the top)
option "International".  We got our orders out and shipped that way no
problems from China to the Netherlands.

https://cart.coffeecup.com/

Best regards,

--