Peter Bowen peter at bowenfamily.org
Wed Mar 23 15:28:07 MST 2005

Uuencode is a text armoring mechanism... It's how pictures,  docs,  and
programs are sent through email.  I just uuencoded the gpg data string.
The better way is to use armor directly - it saves a step.  Uuencode can
convert ANY binary to text than can be stored in a text field.  Note the
it is an encoding and not an encryption algorithm.

Check out: