3.2TB RAID 5 and FC3

shadoi shadoi at nanovoid.com
Tue Mar 22 15:00:28 MST 2005

I'm having a similar issue with some 3ware cards.  I've got two 8 drive
RAID5's with 400GB drives.  They don't show up with full space.  The
only solution I've found so far is to use parted, and give them a GPT
label which allows all the space to be partitioned.  But this will break
other standard tools I think... I'm still searching.

-Blake