Job Opportunity

Barry Roberts blr at
Tue Mar 22 13:33:55 MST 2005

For anyone who is interested, here's a job posting from my employer.
It's been a great place for me to work so far (9.5 years).

Unix/Linux Systems Administrator

Seeking individual to participate in designing, installing, testing,
documenting, troubleshooting, configuring, and other aspects of
Unix\Linux server administration.  Will assist in the architecture,
installation, and maintenance of 50+ systems to provide a
highly-scaleable, high-available server infrastructure which provides
web services for external customers and in-house applications.

Requirements: 3+ years of related work experience.  Good general
knowledge of database technologies, specifically Oracle 8/10g/RAC
experience, and history of supporting large enterprise database
applications.  Extensive experience with Unix\Linux configuration.
EMC configuration experience a big plus.  Strong communication and
problem-solving skills.

If you feel you meet the required qualifications, please fax resume to
(801) 224-5218 or e-mail to xadmin at (HTML, PDF, or MS
Word Format). Visit our website at

Barry Roberts