Sponsorships available

Jordan S. Jones jordan at racistnames.com
Mon Mar 21 12:15:17 MST 2005

Just for clarification, if you don't already know, I didn't have
anything to do with the project. I have used the 1.x version in a
production environment at the last company that I worked for. I think it
did fairly well.. There is a lot of improvements that can be made the
the application. Overall, I was happy with it.

Jordan