Wireless Routing Questions

Jake Pollmann jake.pollmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:03:32 MST 2005

>    It's actually very easy to change the firmware.  Simply download,
> update, and then you're off and running.

It is easy to download and update the firmware using the web
interface.  However, I took the time to try out the worst case
scenario upload _before_ I needed to use it.  It isn't too difficult
to do, but it is wise to read up and try it before you are in trouble.

I also enjoyed building the firmware from scratch.  Although it was
completely unnecessary, I learned a little while doing it.

FWIW,

Jake