Health Insurance

Doran Barton fozz at
Tue Mar 15 18:55:51 MST 2005

Not long ago, Sasha Pachev proclaimed...
> Our kids are homeschooled, which has a positive side effect of
> reduced germ exposure in enclosed areas.

... and a negative side effect of not building their immune systems. ;-)

fozz at is Doran L. Barton, president, Iodynamics LLC
 "When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him
  melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle
  him with vigor."
    -- From a brochure of a car rental firm in Tokyo