Health Insurance

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Mar 15 18:55:51 MST 2005

Not long ago, Sasha Pachev proclaimed...
> Our kids are homeschooled, which has a positive side effect of
> reduced germ exposure in enclosed areas.

... and a negative side effect of not building their immune systems. ;-)

-=Fozz

 "When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him
  melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle
  him with vigor."
    -- From a brochure of a car rental firm in Tokyo