Health Insurance

Sasha Pachev sasha at surveyz.com
Tue Mar 15 13:13:31 MST 2005

Merrill:

We went with the $2500/$5000 deductible IHC plan, which has the premium of
$203/month for us - a family of 6 with the oldest member 31 years old. The rates
go up when you get older - I tried to challenge this policy, and although I have
very good reasons to claim that my biological age is around 18, the challenge
was not successful.

We do what we can to avoid getting sick. Junk food is banned at our house, every
family member is required to exercise, and hand washing is strictly enforced.
Our kids are homeschooled, which has a positive side effect of reduced germ
exposure in enclosed areas. When we get sick, we first try a natural remedy,
then an over the counter medication, and go to the doctor as a last resort.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting