mpeg editor that works? Anyone?

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Tue Mar 15 13:03:26 MST 2005

I must have missed the original to this thread (been having e-mail
issues lately).  Now that I've seen the original request I definately
recommend re-authoring the DVD with something like TMPEGEnc DVD Author,
DVD Maestro, or anything else that will simply allow you to add an
additional audio track.  You can either remove the offensive one, or
leave it for when they get older and just add in a cleaner one.  Now you
don't have to worry about video editors but just an audio editor like
Sound Forge, Goldwave, etc.  Bleep/Mute the parts you don't like and
import the .wav as another audio channel.

Eric Jensen