mpeg editor that works? Anyone?

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Tue Mar 15 12:00:41 MST 2005

Jason Jones wrote:

>> So is anybody successfully editing DVD's?

I do quite a bit of DVD authoring.  I like DVD Maestro the best
personally, lets you get pretty advanced but not to the insane confusion
of Scenarist.  Lots of encoding software that's good too.  TMPEGEnc DVD
Source Creator does a great job in converting most video formats to
mpeg2.  TMPEGEnc DVD Author will create really simple DVDs if you don't
want to get into the details that Maestro allows.  During the entire
project I end up using quite a bit of different software packages.  Just
all depends on the task at hand.

Eric Jensen