mpeg editor that works? Anyone?

Barry Roberts blr at
Tue Mar 15 10:43:54 MST 2005

I'll probably be trying to take some Deity language out of "The
Incredibles" tonight.  This week I've tried the latest avidemux2 and
gopdit from sources.  Neither worked for me editing mpeg's ripped from
a DVD (avidemux2 was closest, and it lost video/audio sync after any

So is anybody successfully editing DVD's?

I'm going to try LVE and Cinelerra again, but I thing the next thing
I'm going to try is mplay-ing it to a file to get an easier to edit

Any helpful suggestions greatly appreciated.

Barry Roberts