Job positions if anyone is interested.

Ben Roper Ben.Roper at adic.com
Tue Mar 15 09:27:56 MST 2005

I thought I should pass this on to all of you.  If any of you guys have
experience in hardware/networking (SANs), feel free to contact me
directly.  My company is hiring.  There are three positions currently
located in Denver, New Jersey and LA.  My company always has positions
come up all over.  Feel free to email me directly if you have any
questions or would like more info.

Thanks,

Ben Roper

By the way, If you'd like to know more what our company does go to
www.adic.com <http://www.adic.com/>

adic

Ben Roper | Customer Service Engineer | Dallas Texas

ben.roper at adic.com

cell 801.319.1537

pager 888.857.0056