Meeting this Thursday

Scott Paul Robertson spr at mahonri5.net
Tue Mar 15 08:51:30 MST 2005

This is a reminder about the meeting we're having on thursday. Jackson
Harper (a mono developer) will be presenting on System.Windows.Forms:

"System.Windows.Forms (SWF) is the API for writing GUI applications on
.Net. This will give a brief introduction to writing GUI applications
with SWF that can run unchanged on Windows and Linux. Afterwords Jackson
will open the time up for question and answer."

It'll be a great meeting, be sure to make time to come.

7:30pm in C215 of the Eyring Science Center. The room is off to the left
of the main lobby of the building. Building number 35 at
http://map.byu.edu.

Spread the word if you can, we don't get meetings like this all that
often.

--
Scott Paul Robertson
http://spr.mahonri5.net