Meeting this Thursday

Scott Paul Robertson spr at
Tue Mar 15 08:51:30 MST 2005

This is a reminder about the meeting we're having on thursday. Jackson
Harper (a mono developer) will be presenting on System.Windows.Forms:

"System.Windows.Forms (SWF) is the API for writing GUI applications on
.Net. This will give a brief introduction to writing GUI applications
with SWF that can run unchanged on Windows and Linux. Afterwords Jackson
will open the time up for question and answer."

It'll be a great meeting, be sure to make time to come.

7:30pm in C215 of the Eyring Science Center. The room is off to the left
of the main lobby of the building. Building number 35 at

Spread the word if you can, we don't get meetings like this all that

Scott Paul Robertson