Any benefits of Nero over K3B?

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Mon Mar 14 14:58:20 MST 2005

Let me elaborate on that.  ISOs are fine, it's when you try and copy
protected materials.  Like do a straight CD/DVD copy that is set as copy
right protected.  It will yell at you for being a dirty thief and then
stop your burn.  It hoses all your next CD/DVDs only after it writes the
TOC and tries to start burning actual data.  Then it remembers you are a
dirty thief and cancels the burn.  I only came accross this because I
had a home DVD I was trying to copy, but the author checked the copy
right box when making it.  And it was in an older version (Nero 5-ish
maybe) so that bug might be fixed.  Many other software packages will do
something similar when detecting that copy right protection, definately
not a Nero only thing.

Eric Jensen