AIM TOS change (convince family to change to firefox)

Jared Bernard jared.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:48:54 MST 2005

That's nothing. When I was single, I had an older computer that I "donated" as
community use for my roommates, which sat in our dining room. I changed the
shortcut Icons for Openoffice.org's Writer, Calc and Impress with MS Word,
Excel, and powerpoint and they didn't even notice. They called it MS Word
whenever they made references to typing something up.
JB