Any benefits of Nero over K3B?

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Mon Mar 14 14:45:37 MST 2005

I haven't tried the Linux Nero, but I love the Windows one.  Best
Windows burner I have ever used.  And to burn an ISO you can just file,
open the .iso or use the menu options.  Only thing Nero has done to
cause me harm is it is very strict with copyrighted material and will
lock your drive so you can no longer burn anything until you reboot.

Eric Jensen