AIM TOS change

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Mon Mar 14 10:57:54 MST 2005

I haven't worked on a Linux workstation for some time (be fixing that
soon I hope), but for Windows I use Simp Pro with Trillian.  It works
with anything though, including the Windows port for Gaim.  Or just
running each client individually.

http://www.secway.fr/products/simppro/home.php?PARAM=us,ie

Eric Jensen