Hacking the Linksys WRT54G

Jon Gale donjuanica at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:35:06 MST 2005

> Anyone messed around with putting a different Linux on one of these
> wireless routers?  What works best?  What has the least risk?  What are
> you doing with it now that it's opened up?

For those XBox gamers out there, the XLink KAIStation firmware is awesome:

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

I believe this is based on an earlier release of sveasoft but they
have added the kaid functionality that will allow you to play XBox
games without needing an XBLive account.  Very cool stuff.  I've been
running it for about 2 months...works great.

Jon