Hacking the Linksys WRT54G

Peter Bowen peter at bowenfamily.org
Mon Mar 14 09:22:17 MST 2005

I don't generally say - Me too... but I'll make an exception in this
case.  I'm running an older WiFiBox.  I used the openWRT and was one of
the early beta testers.  The coolest thing is that you can set the
router to tftp a new image on boot so that if you mess up you haven't
created a brick - I mention this beacuse I 'bricked' one.  Another note
is that you can NFS mount a filesystem and SLOWLY build anything you
need. :)

-Peter