solved usb cable modem problem

nikhil purwant nikhilandlinux at
Sat Mar 12 22:29:41 MST 2005

         not long ago  i posted about configuring
cable modem with usb interface as it turns out it is
easy and also far too easy than doing it XP (which
people think is a height of easyness when it comes to
installing hardware)
 so i installed fedora core 3 and then in the network
configuration settings i just filled the ip address
and other things provided to me by HATHWAY ( my
internet service provider) but before that i chose usb
cdc eth0 from the internet connection wizad under
system tools  entered  the preffered DNS address in
there too.

also special thanks to brian at

Do you Yahoo!?