Damaged CD

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Fri Mar 11 10:25:17 MST 2005

Depends on where the damage is.  If the plastic (butter side) is damaged
then you can get one of those CD buffers.  They make your disc look like
it was used as a hockey puck, but for some reason it works.  I've use it
on CDs, DVDs, GameCube games, etc and it worked great every time.  If
the damage is done on the label side then there really isn't anything
you can do.

Eric Jensen