plextor pvr

Ryan Erickson ryan at ericksonfamily.com
Thu Mar 10 09:41:55 MST 2005

I think it means that only HW-encoded output is possible.

In other words, you could get DivX or MPEG4 or whatever out, but since
xawtv uses raw video data frames, it wouldn't work.  A player / PVR that
uses encoded streams should still work.

MythTV takes encoded streams from PVR-250 / 350 fine, and should take
them from this as well.

Ryan

--
Ryan Erickson <ryan at ericksonfamily.com>