The Human Interface

Wade Preston Shearer lists at anavidesign.com
Wed Mar 9 15:28:29 MST 2005

> That is really cool.  Is this the documentation of the future?  You
> could fit an entire encyclopedia on one page...

Granted this is just a concept demo, is incomplete, and may not
represent his ideas completely, but...

Although I agree that it is neat and fun to use, it is much less
efficient than other existing UI designs and processes. I can fly
through files in the terminal, navigate a website with tabs, search
thousands of documents on google, pop between applications with Mac OS'
expose, or navigated pages in a PDF with the down arrow key much, much,
much faster than I can zooming in and out of this virtual spread of
documents.