Cron

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Wed Mar 9 10:29:42 MST 2005

Trying to do some cron stuff and want to make sure something wont run
twice.  We need it to run every monday as well as on the 2nd and 16th.
If I do something like 0 11 2,16 * 1 then I imagine it will only run on
the 2nd and 16th if they are Mondays.  So I was going to split them into
two jobs.  One for every monday like 0 11 * * 1 and one for the 2nd and
16th 0 11 2,16 * *.  But what if the 2nd is also a Monday.  Will it run
twice?  If it has two entries and criteria is matched for both, I would
imagine it would.  And that is bad.  Any suggestions?

Eric Jensen