outsourcing DNS

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Tue Mar 8 13:47:58 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 12:38 -0700, Ryan Byrd wrote:
> Any experience with any of these? I know there are free DNS services,
> but upper management requires a telephone number of a real live
> support person in case something goes wrong and services like
> everydns.net do not have that.

I personally use zoneedit, but I believe that won't work for you due to
the phone # thing.

You may want to check with your ISP as they probably can do DNS hosting
for you. I know my company does. We've got 3 sets of geographically
separated servers. For our customers we'll even do it for free.

Corey