outsourcing DNS

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:38:42 MST 2005

Sorry for these business questions... last one for today, I promise.

So we're thinking about outsourcing our DNS. Something that provides
primary and secondary DNS with a bunch of geographically separated
servers having a spiffy web interface to modify the records. I've
found a few related services from google:

nettica.com
easydns.com
dnsmadeeasy.com

Any experience with any of these? I know there are free DNS services,
but upper management requires a telephone number of a real live
support person in case something goes wrong and services like
everydns.net do not have that.

ideas?

mrb