Suse Adds Desktop Search and iPod support

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Mon Mar 7 14:28:56 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 14:04 -0500, Jared Bernard wrote:
> Has anyone heard about this? The mention that they are using Beagle for the
> desktop search tool. Has anyone used Beagle and can vouch for it?
> I think the iPod support is cool.
> For "Gnomer's" they are also updating gnome.
>
> http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39190538,00.htm

What?! SL9.3 is coming out already? I can't find any confirmation of
this on Novell's site. Interestingly enough, the A-Z list of their
online shop only shows SL9.1, but if you arrive at the shop from a link
you can buy SL9.2. I know we've got some Novell employees of this list.
If any of you care enough, you probably ought to report the bug. Myself,
I don't care.

--
Stuart Jansen       sjansen at buscaluz.org       aim:StuartMJansen
  http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html