GNU Arch

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Fri Mar 4 16:02:07 MST 2005

That's a very appealing idea.  I have been pushing for us programmers to
use Linux for our workstations recently, maybe I can add this to my
arsenal.

How do you then get the code to your live servers?  Do they
auto-checkout as well?  How do you trigger that?  Treat me as if I have
only spent a few days getting a CVS system slapped together. ;)

Eric Jensen