GNU Arch

TJ Hunter tjhunter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:44:34 MST 2005

We've got it setup so that every developer does have a working copy on
their workstation. We all run linux here, so it's not a problem to
have everyone running apache/php/mysql.

Commit your changes and we have a cvs loginfo script that auto-checks
them out on the dev server for all to see.

That way, if someone breaks something, it doesn't affect everyone
right away. you still have your own working repository or your local
machine.

-TJ