In-house Hosting Options

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Fri Mar 4 09:27:38 MST 2005

Thanks for all the input, this has been fantastic.  I decided to go with
co-location, especially after talking to a few providers.  I normally
see pricing around $250-300 for a co-location, which is one reason I was
looking a doing it in-house since supplying my ownd bandwidth seemed to
match that price.  Pretty sure that price is because you have to rent
the servers from them.  When I talked to UVNet we found a plan that will
work for our initial launch at only about $60 a month.  Had some long
e-mail exchanges with somebody there and am very pleased.  The service
and general attitude was better then I have ever experienced with
customer service.

Eric Jensen